THE HSBC SINGAPORE RUGBY SEVENS RETURNS ON A HIGH!
TICKETS ON SALE TODAY FOR SOME EPIC RUGBY ACTION AT THE SINGAPORE
SPORTS HUB’S NATIONAL STADIUM, ON 8 & 9 APRIL 2023
SINGAPORE, 13 February 2023 – Get ready to ruck and rumble - tickets for the HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens are on sale from today at 12pm! Epic rugby action meets family-friendly festivities at this year’s extravaganza, so make sure you beat the scrum and get your hands on tickets for the “Family Sevens” before they sell out: https://singapore7s.ticketmaster.sg/activity/detail/23_sgrugby7s.
Taking place on 8 & 9 April 2023 at the National Stadium at Singapore Sports Hub, ticket prices start from $39 for youths (aged 4–17) and $69 for adults. Family ticket packages are also available, starting from $149 for four people, so we look forward to welcoming you with your families.
As the ninth of 11 tournaments in the men’s HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2022/2023 season, the two-day sporting event will feature a star-studded line-up with amazing teams from around the globe. Watch some world class Rugby Sevens as Argentina, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, New Zealand, Samoa, South Africa, Spain, Uruguay and the USA battle it out to emerge as the champions.
Don’t miss the opportunity to catch some of the world’s best rugby players, including Akuila Rokolisoa, Marcos Moneta, Terry Kennedy and Waisea Nacuqu in action. With a packed line-up of activities for the whole family over the two days, there’s something for everyone!
RUGBY WITH A SIDE OF FUN
This year’s edition also comes packed with delicious food, fun activities and unique engagements for fans and spectators of every age.
Kick-off with the kids
● Swing by our Kids Drop-off facility with Super Mart and Hot Wheels zones to drop off your younger children (aged 6 and below) so they can enjoy engaging pretend play while you take in the action.
● Kids aged 7 - 12 can get their groove on at the Roller Kids and Roller Disco Zones. With instructors present and gear available for use, newbies to pros are welcome to skate away!
● Catch the Minions all day long at the beanbags zone, where Minions clips will run non-stop (and there might even be surprise appearances from those mischievous yellow fellows!)
If rugby isn’t adrenaline-pumping enough…
● Be one with the force and train to be Jedi (or Sith) with Singapore’s own Saber Authority. Get hands-on experience with various lightsaber fighting styles – and perhaps even a duel of the fates.
● Feel like a surf between rugby matches? You can do just that at The Stingray®, the world’s first half-pipe surfing machine. If you’d prefer something more relaxing, then there’s the Lazy River at Splash N-Surf, where kids can also have a splashing good time.
Where retail therapy meets gastronomy
● Head over to the official merchandise booth where you can pick up licensed apparel and rugby paraphernalia to rep your favourite team.
● Take your tastebuds to heaven with both sweet and savoury delights from Michelin starred restaurant Burnt Ends, Meat Smith and Travelling C.O.W.
● For media accreditation please register here:
● For media queries, feature opportunities or interview requests please email us at